Weighing in at only 3.3lbs the DeLite is the smallest “proper” guitar Alvarez has ever made. This diminutive Delta derives its name from the fact it’s simply a delight to play.
The body size is not a great deal larger than a baritone ukulele but is has a long scale and full size 1 3/4” nut making this a serious little guitar with a very special construction. It’s great for focused bluesy tones and performs wonderfully when finger picked.
The DeLite also comes with a super deluxe 15mm duo-foam gig bag, so it’s ready to travel the world.
Details - Alvarez Jazz & Blues Series
- Blues Shape
- Solid A+ Sitka Spruce Top
- Arched Mahogany sides & back
- Satin Finish
- Rosewood Fingerboard, 20 Frets
- Mahogany Neck, 50/50 Semi gloss finish
- Real Bone Nut and Saddle
- Abalone Inlays
- Premium Die Cast Tuners
- Gig Bag, 15mm duo-foam deluxe bag included. AGB-15