The Loudbox Artist is designed to faithfully reproduce the sound of acoustic instruments and a diverse assortment of vocal or recorded accompaniments.
With the addition of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity, you can now easily and neatly add backing tracks or other accompaniment to your performances, jams, and practice sessions.
The Loudbox Artist has 120 watts of ultra-clean, bi-amplified acoustic power to deliver all the tonal qualities that have made Fishman Loudbox amps the standard for great acoustic sound.
Featuring Fishman’s legendary tone and feedback-fighting controls, a dual-effects section, phantom power, and balanced XLR outputs make the Loudbox Artist a great choice for the active musician.
- Bluetooth® 4.0 Connectivity
- 120 Watts with Master Volume
- Two mic/instrument channels accept 1/4” or XLR sources
- Input channels feature 3-band EQ and feedback controls
- Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4” and 1/8” connectors
- Dual digital effects section, with independent channel and effects level
- Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo, and Slap Echo effects
- Channel Mute to silence both input channels
- Headphone output
- Foot Switch input for remote muting of input channels, or Chorus, Flanger, and Slap Echo effects
- 8” woofer 1” soft dome tweeter
- 13.5” H x 15.5” W x 11.5” D
- Combination 1/4” and XLR input
- Resonant-style bass and mid-range
- Shelving treble
- Notch filter (feedback control)
- Input gain with 10 dB pad and clip indicator
- Reverb and Delay effects level
- Chorus, Flanger, and Slap Echo on/off
- Phase switch (feedback control)
- Dedicated effects loop
- 24-volt phantom power for condenser mics