The Pro-B Stand is fabricated from sustainable solid African Sapele hardwood. This stand is designed to temporarily and securely support specific types of instruments in a protected or monitored environment.
Pro-B supports an open or resonator back banjo. It will also support certain resonator, jazz guitars, to include Dobro type instruments with bodies up to 3” thick at the bout. The classy highly stable design enhances the professionalism of the performer, and then neatly packs away in most guitar cases or gig bags.
Because of the physical nature of this product it could be damaged if accidentally stepped on. As a result, it is not recommended that it be used for abusive on stage use. See Ecco-G or Duro-Pro composite line for heavy stage use.
Details- Inert silicon pads at contact points
- Closed cell neoprene padding
- Hard neoprene in thin line areas
- African Sapele construction
- Stainless hinges with non-slip pin
- Two-position brace
- Measures 18 1/4" x 4" x 1 1/2" closed
- Has a 13" deep x 11" wide footprint
- Comes in black velveteen bag