Handcrafted mandolins that pay tribute to traditional build methods and body styles while delivering a balanced and refined tone. With a look, style, and sound all of their own, the Antique Varnish on these mandolins have a world class finish.
Details - Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/32"
- Scale Length:13 7/8"
- Body Style:F-Style w/ F-Holes
- Body Dimensions:26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top:Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Maple
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Body Finish:Gloss Finish
- Neck/Headstock Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Tailpiece:Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge:Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- Tuners:Pingwell RM-1583NE-26A
- Strap Peg:Ebony
- Strings:D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze 1140
- Case:Hardshell Case
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
Sign up today
Sign up for the Wild Acoustic Music Co. free newsletter and receive information on our new instrument designs, exciting offers, and “how to play” music tips. You will also meet some exciting music artists!