The Gator Journeyman Deluxe Wood Case for Banjos, offers traditional craftsmanship, modern engineering, and a distinct vintage style. Dressed up in pebble weave burlap, accented with espresso trim, and outfitted with antique brass hardware, its classic elegance is undeniable. Heavy-duty plywood panels create a sturdy outer shell while royal blue crushed velvet and thick foam padding cradle your instrument securely in place. A single interior storage compartment provides ample space for your favorite banjo strings, picks, and accessories.
The Gator Cases Journeyman series cases are designed for musicians that go where the music takes them. A fine representation of what protection should be, these cases are finely crafted for an excellent fit across a wide range of musical instruments. Vintage stylings and incredible functions ensure your sense of style doesn't have to disappear once your instrument is in the case.
Details - Heavy-duty plywood panels and traditional craftsmanship
- Pebble weave burlap exterior and brown espresso trim evokes an elegant vintage style
- Antique brass hardware, with a locking latch, provides the finishing touch on the case's retro sophistication
- Royal blue crushed velvet lining cradles your instrument in safety
- Spacious internal storage compartment with a lid
- Removable interior pad offers versatility and a snug fit